OnFinality, Polkadot’s leading blockchain infrastructure provider, is delighted to announce our partnership with Kylin Network, the native Polkadot data blockchain that aims to accelerate the world’s transition to decentralised data (DeData).
“We are very pleased to announce that we will be working in concert with OnFinality to allow easier and wider access to the deployment of collator nodes for our network. Critical infrastructure solutions are something that we both have in common and we are thrilled to be working together to strengthen the entire Dotsama ecosystem as Web3 and DeDATA solutions become closer to reality.”
- Dylan Dewdney, Strategic Lead, Kylin Network
What the Integration Will Do for Kylin Network and Its Community
- OnFinality will provide Kylin Network with reliable, scalable and performant API services as well as a one-click node deployment service
- Members of Kylin’s ecosystem can use OnFinality to deploy dedicated collators or full nodes within Kylin in only a few minutes with our Dedicated Node Deployment
- OnFinality will assist with the testing of the Kylin Network by providing valuable data back to the community on how nodes are running and scaling as the network traffic increases, and also provide insights into requests commonly made
OnFinality’s mission is to support all blockchain teams in the world by providing critical infrastructure so they can focus on their core business and building powerful user interfaces for their customers.
By leveraging OnFinality’s expertise in infrastructure, the development team at Kylin Network will now be able to deliver a seamless and premium experience for users on their network.
OnFinality is serving over 1 Billion JSON RPC requests to its public API service every day and its infrastructure guidance and support is one of the reasons why every Polkadot parachain team has relied on OnFinality to provide scalable API services from the first block.
“We’ve really enjoyed working with the team at Kylin to allow them to launch Pichiu and Kylin in quick succession. Kylin’s community will now be able to access nodes in minutes and to start building the next generation of dApps that leverage decentralised data assets that rely on them. We can’t wait to see what apps get built on Kylin’s DeDATA marketplace!”
- James Bayly, Head of Business Development, OnFinality
You can now login to access the new Enhanced API service for Kylin Network and see Kylin Network’s network spec in the OnFinality Marketplace.
About Kylin Network
Kylin Network aims to build a cross-chain platform powering the data economy on Polkadot. It will be the data infrastructure for the future DeFi and Web 3.0 powered by Polkadot. Kylin Network will provide valid, reliable, secure, cost-effective, and easily-coordinated data sources and data analytics.
OnFinality is a SaaS platform that provides infrastructure and developer tools that saves developers hours and allows teams to grow with confidence. Our mission is to help blockchain and dApp developers build the decentralised future faster.