OnFinality is a blockchain infrastructure platform that saves web3 builders time and makes their lives easier. We deliver easy-to-use, reliable and scalable API endpoints for the biggest blockchain networks and empower developers to automatically test, deploy, scale and monitor their own blockchain nodes in minutes.
OnFinality will provide easy to use, reliable and scalable API endpoints for builders to deploy and run their dApps on the OKT Chain faster than ever!
“We’re proud to be adding support for EVM-and Wasm compatible OKT Chain, empowering dApp developers with a greater range of options to build with high scalability and low gas fees.”
— Daniel Vulinovich, Product Manager at OnFinality
What is OKT Chain? ($OKT)
OKT Chain (OKTC), developed by OKX, is an EVM- and IBC-compatible L1 built on Cosmos with a focus on true interoperability and maximised performance. At high scalability, developers can build and scale with low gas fees. The OKTC ecosystem and infrastructure, including the all-in-one multi-chain Web3 interface, enables a seamless experience for both developers and users.
OKT Chain offers:
- High Scalability & Maximised Performance: Built on Tendermint and Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) consensus, OKTC can support over 6000 Transactions per Second (TPS), allowing dApps to scale at low fees.
- Enhanced Interoperability with Multi-VM: Integrated with Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), Wasm Virtual Machine (WasmVM), and Inter-Blockchain Communication (IBC) protocol, projects can access both Ethereum and Cosmos ecosystems easily and seamlessly.
- Complete Dev Infrastructure & Decentralised Governance: Open-source with complete developer tooling and infrastructure — including but not limited to Oracle, Subgraph, Faucet, Swap, Bridge, and USDT issued by Tether officially. More autonomy to builders, in time to come.
By connecting to OKT Chain with OnFinality’s API endpoints, builders will be able to:
- Access the OKT Chain network quickly in minutes without having to set up or manage infrastructure
- Enjoy global performance, automated scalability and high availability of up to 99.99% uptime target per year!
- Gain valuable API Insights for you to spot issues on your apps and quickly implement rectifications for a bug-free user experience
We’re providing both public and private endpoints for OKT Chain (Public endpoints will be heavily rate limited).
Simply sign up to app.onfinality.io to receive your free API key in minutes! Our ‘Free Plan’ comes with 500,000 daily responses for anyone to get started easily.
For teams looking to take your applications to the next level and ensure that you receive the best performance possible, we highly recommend using an API key. What are the benefits of getting an API key?
Our mission is to support all blockchain teams in the world by providing critical infrastructure so they can focus on their core business. By leveraging OnFinality’s expertise in infrastructure, decentralised application (dApp) teams building on OKT Chain can now focus on scaling for a global audience.
OKT Chain Public API Endpoints
* Please note that these endpoints are rate limited and are not run to the same reliability standard as the endpoints that our API key customers benefit from.
- HTTPs: https://okt-chain.api.onfinality.io/public
- Websocket: wss://okt-chain.api.onfinality.io/public/websocket
You may also reach us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Build Smarter with OnFinality.
About OKT Chain
OKT Chain (OKTC) is an EVM- and IBC-compatible L1 built on Cosmos with a focus on true interoperability and maximised performance. At high scalability, developers can build and scale with low gas fees. The OKTC ecosystem and infrastructure, including the all-in-one multi-chain Web3 interface, enables a seamless experience for both developers and users.
OnFinality is a blockchain infrastructure platform that saves web3 builders time and makes their lives easier. OnFinality delivers scalable API endpoints for the biggest blockchain networks and empowers developers to automatically test, deploy, scale and monitor their own blockchain nodes in minutes. To date, OnFinality has served hundreds of billions of RPC requests, supports over 85 networks including Avalanche, BNB Chain, Cosmos, Polkadot, Ethereum, and Polygon, and is continuously expanding these mission-critical services so developers can build the decentralised future, faster!