July Recap — “Ramping things up!”
OnFinality, a leading blockchain infrastructure provider, continues to deliver scalable API endpoints and nodes services to networks on Polkadot, Kusama and now Avalanche.
July Recap — “Ramping Things Up!”
July by the Numbers
- 23 Billion requests in July over our 38 supported networks
- At the end of July, OnFinality has served over 234 Billion requests over our lifetime to hundreds of application developers and users
- With over 81 terabytes of data egress from OnFinality’s API endpoints in July
- We launched Beta API Support for Avalanche, and are now supporting a new API service with Kylin Network!
- Litmus and Ruby Protocol joined our marketplace with over 60 networks!
- We added API Insights for developers to analyse and learn about their applications faster!
Our daily request growth is continuing to be significant! Over the course of this calendar year we’ve had a total of 155 billion requests.
In July we continued to deliver reliable, scalable and high performing solutions across the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystems. We maintained our 99.9% uptime target, a high bar of less than 9 hours of downtime per year.
You can view the live numbers on our status page here.
Expanding Support for More Network Specs and API Services
We’ve added three more networks this month to our marketplace! This now brings our total supported network count to over 60. You can now easily deploy dedicated nodes on Litmus, Kylin, and Ruby via OnFinality (https://app.onfinality.io/).
We also created API services for Avalanche and Kylin Network.
We unveiled API Insights, a significant improvement to our API service. API Insights showcases all the RPC data that you need to build large, reliable, world-class applications.
Looking back to the past
OnFinality is a SaaS platform that provides infrastructure and developer tools that saves developers hours and allows teams to grow with confidence. Our mission is to help blockchain and dApp developers build the decentralised future faster.