OnFinality, a multi-chain infrastructure provider, announces support for Robonomics, an open-source solution for IOT applications.
We are proud to announce support for Robonomics, a futuristic, secure and serverless Internet of Things (IoT) platform built on top of Ethereum & Polkadot.
OnFinality will provide easy to use, reliable and scalable API endpoints for builders to deploy and run their dApps on Robonomics, as well as a one-click node solution for users to help scale the network faster than ever!
“We are proud to be accelerating the future of robotics, AI and automation with Robonomics, the first open-source network that allows full automation of robotics and communication of data between robots and humans with the use of smart contracts and web3 technologies.”
— Daniel Vulinovich, Product Manager at OnFinality
What is Robonomics? ($XRT)
Robonomics is an open-source platform for IoT applications which enables the exchange of technical and economic information in the form of atomic transactions between user applications, IoT services, and complex robotics.
As the world steps into the 4th industrial revolution, the economy of automated robots, Robonomics aims to offer the IoT market safer and more advanced Internet solutions at every stage of human-machine communication.
By connecting to Robonomics with OnFinality’s API endpoints, builders will be able to:
- Access the Robonomics network quickly in minutes without having to set up or manage infrastructure
- Enjoy global performance, automated scalability and high availability of up to 99.99% uptime per year!
- Gain valuable API Insights for you to spot issues on your apps and quickly implement rectifications for a bug-free user experience
We’re providing both public and private endpoints for Robonomics (Public endpoints will be heavily rate limited).
Simply sign up to app.onfinality.io to receive your free API key in minutes! Our ‘Free Plan’ comes with 500,000 daily responses for anyone to get started easily.
For teams looking to take your applications to the next level and ensure that you receive the best performance possible, we highly recommend using an API key. What are the benefits of getting an API key?
In addition, OnFinality also provides the ability for participants in the Robonomics ecosystem to rapidly deploy and manage nodes via any of our supported cloud providers such as Amazon Web Service (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Alibaba Cloud.
Benefits of deploying Robonomics nodes through OnFinality
- Easy — Deploy Dedicated Nodes easily and quickly via our on-demand node deployment service without worrying about setting up hardware from scratch
- Scalable — Upsize and downsize your nodes easily in a few clicks!
- Cost-Efficient — Pay for only what you need. You no longer have to buy or set up your own hardware or make tools to monitor your node’s health and performance
- Visibility — Simply connect to our Node Metric Endpoint for automated monitoring and alerts on your node’s health
You can now log in to see Robonomics’ network spec in the OnFinality Marketplace.
Our mission is to support all blockchain teams in the world by providing critical infrastructure so they can focus on their core business. By leveraging OnFinality’s expertise in infrastructure, decentralised application (dApp) teams building on Robonomics can now focus on scaling for a global audience.
Robonomics Public API Endpoints
* Please note that these endpoints are rate limited and are not run to the same reliability standard as the endpoints that our API key customers benefit from.
- HTTPs: https://robonomics.api.onfinality.io/public
- Websocket: wss://robonomics.api.onfinality.io/public-ws
You may also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Build Smarter with OnFinality.
Robonomics supports a new generation of internet technologies (web3) that implements the exchange of technical and economic information in the form of atomic transactions between user applications, IoT services, and complex robotics.
Robonomics contains a complete set of tools for developing IoT applications, both on the robotics and the user interface sides. Communication between the user and device happens using the most successful technologies from the Web3 world — IPFS, Ethereum, and Polkadot. Thus, developers can create modern and secure applications from Smart Home to Industry 4.0.
OnFinality is a blockchain infrastructure platform that saves web3 builders time and makes their lives easier. OnFinality delivers scalable API endpoints for the biggest blockchain networks and empowers developers to automatically test, deploy, scale and monitor their own blockchain nodes in minutes. To date, OnFinality has served over hundreds of billions of RPC requests across 80 networks including Avalanche, BNB Chain, Cosmos, Polkadot, Ethereum, and Polygon, and is continuously expanding these mission-critical services so developers can build the decentralised future, faster!