June by the Numbers
- 16.9 Billion requests in June over our 40 supported networks
- At the end of June, OnFinality has served over 210 Billion requests over our lifetime to hundreds of application developers and users
- With over 60 terabytes of data egress from OnFinality’s API endpoints in June
- We are now supporting a new API service with Polkadex
- We added Multi-App services to help developers better deploy and monitor various dApps from a single workspace
Our daily request growth is continuing to be significant! Over the course of this calendar year we’ve had a total of 132.1 billion requests.
In June we continued to deliver reliable, scalable and high performing solutions across the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystems. We continued to maintain our 99.9% uptime target (less than 9 hours of downtime per year) despite rewrites of our load balancing system and node infrastructure during the month.
You can also follow along with our target uptime by viewing the live numbers on our new status page (https://status.onfinality.io/).
Expanding Support for More Network Specs and API Services
After adding Polkadex Network you can now deploy dedicated nodes on the Polkadex network via OnFinality (https://app.onfinality.io/). This now brings our total supported network count to 60!
A new feature called Multi-Apps was introduced. Multi-apps is a container for your set of API keys, dashboards, and analytics all organised in one place within your OnFinality workspace. With this new addition, you can now create, independently manage, and view dashboards for multiple API apps. For example, one for “Nova Wallet backend” and another for “Nova Wallet iOS staging”, enabling you to analyse separate analytics for each application to better understand your users.
Looking back to the past
OnFinality is a SaaS platform that provides infrastructure and developer tools that saves developers hours and allows teams to grow with confidence. Our mission is to help blockchain and dApp developers build the decentralised future faster.